ICOM PLC-2 Assistance Needed

Cody

We're upgrading an old PLC-2 system programmed in ICOM. We have the files, the PLC logic is in a .LAD format.

Does anyone have working software that could generate a PDF report for us so we can convert the logic?

I might have the software. It'd be on a old laptop which I don't have handy.

Can you zip the files? More than just the .LAD -- everything in the folder would be helpful since, IIRC, that file only has the logic and maybe the data table values and nothing else. Descriptions, configuration would be helpful to you.

Similar Topics

We have a client with a PLC-2 that crapped out today (upgrading to 1756 in 1 month). We want to try and re-download the program to it but do not...
Replies
Views
We are using some old DOS software with an AB SLC-500 plc. The software enables us to upload/download the programme, but we don't see how we can...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Quick disclaimer--I'm a major PLC newbie. :) I'm trying to get a Windows PC to talk to an A-B ControlLogix 5561 PLC over...
Replies
Views
Hi all.... My company want to upgrade PLC and HMI my injection machine(GoldStar IDE 350EN)using PLC LG Hicom 300,but i don't know anything...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using a S7 315-2DP CPU to connect a Woodhead Applicom PCI-1500 Series Card via a Profibus network. Has anyone used this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom