MP370 Archives

ghost

Hi people,

I need to save alarm messages and event messages to an archive. Everything is set, panel creates a csv file, but no message is saved to it. Have you any idea why? (note: it doesnt work with panel but it works in ProRT)

Thank you.
Ghost

Hello ghost;

Do you have a memory card installed in the MP370?
MP370_arch.jpg

The complete document can be found under Entry ID: 5155752 on siemens' support website.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

The problem is somewhere else. I also use recipes on this panel and they can be saved and restored without any problem. Im just not able to save messages to archive...

Clipboard02.jpg
Make sure you have selected the correct archive in the message settings dialog.

Last edited:
Checked. Everything is set correctly. Archiving works, but only in ProRT (simulation).

80 029 The \Storage Card2\ProCSVarc\alarm0.csv table columns do not fit. Stopping archive.

This error is reported by the panel now (after 2 days of silence).

Does it sound familiar to someone?