How multiple connections (MPI + ethernet) with MP370

genesisfm

Hello,

I have a question, i have a MP370 panel wich is communicating with 4 PLC at MPI.
Right now i want to change (in WinCCflex) one connection from MPI to Ethernet the other PLC's don't change.
When i change that (from MPI to Ethernet) i see the connections are orange because i have to change the Access point (S7ONLINE to .????.).

Can somebody help me with this issue?

Thx

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am an Automation Engineer in a manufacturing facility. There are multiple LANs here. Are there any recommended wifi adapters...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Noob here. Hopefully someone here has had experiences with this. I'm trying to 'share' data tags from multiple G3's to be read/write...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to perform a SCADA migration. I have no PLC so I'm using NetToPLCSim to connect to SIEMENS STEP7 PLCSim via Ethernet. It works OK...
Replies
Views
I have written my own dll (wrapping parts of libnodave) to communicate with a 1214 S7-1200 PLC via the builtin ethernet port. It is working fine...
Replies
Views
If one user is accessing the data from S7-200 PLC using the Invensys-Wonderware SIDirect DAServer; the PLC is not allowing the other users working...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom