Help with lab

Unregistered

U
Need hlep with a program I'm doing
I need to create 32 steps and utilize at one time or another, all 16 outputs of output slot #2 on the I/O simulator on logixpro. I have to define my own pattern over 32 or more steps. Have to make itautomatically timed at a .1 second step rate. And also the ability to manually reset the sequencer at any time.

any suggestions would help...also havnt used a sequencer before

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I've recently been taking multiple PLC classes. I've been having troubles with my recent lab, which I'm sure would be a piece of cake...
Replies
Views
Exercise #1 -- Filling the Batch Mixing Tank From the Simulations Menu at the top of the screen, Select the Batch Mixing Simulation. Using...
Replies
Views
Hi.. Im new to PLC's.. I'm trying to solve this lab using structured text but cant get the program to work. I would really appreciate it If anyone...
Replies
Views
Help and Hello, I got a PLC program sent to me with three files. The extensions are DMF, LAB and PRG. The program is for a Omron C200H PLC. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want help to make a proposal for industrail Lab that can include PLC and microcontroller kits, the lab will be for: training mainly - to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom