DIY - One Shot Rising Bit?

ckchew666

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea how to write an OSR (one shot rising) as we have in RSLogix with jst normal XIC/XIO instructions?

Just to know. Thx.

PP,

don't forget to end the branch:

XIC I:0.0/0 BST XIO B3:0/1 OTE B3:0/0 NXB OTE B3:0/1 BND

Kind regards,

WAS
INPUT INPUT
---|/|-------| |-------( RST ) WAS INPUT

WAS
INPUT INPUT
---| |-------|/|---+---( SET ) WAS INPUT
|
+---( ) INPUT JUST ON <<=== Positive Transition One Shot!

paraffin power said:
Xic I:0.0/0 Bst Xio B3:0/1 Ote B3:0/0 Nxb Ote B3:0/1

Pp

PP & everyone, thx a lot....my question jst came in right in time, because today i'm doing a program for Yokogawa FAM3 PLC, to my surprise it does not support the OSR (in AB terms) o LDU (in Yokogawa terms)!

Even our lowest MLX 1000 can do that! I think that what difference for the price we pay for, huh!?