Need back issue of Phil's E-Newsletter

tgreif

Somehow, I either missed or deleted the December 04 issue of Phil's e-news mailing that featured "Wireless No. 3" discussion. I have 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 of that series and have them archived. Does anyone have a copy of that installment they could forward to me?

I've sent requests to [email protected] on two different occassions, requesting same but those requests have gone unanswered and not even acknowledged. I find that curious.

Thanks

Hey, are there links to these mailings? I signed up a few times but I'm not getting them. The wireless topic is something that I'd be real interested in seeing.

Since the e-mailings are copywritten it would be wrong for me to post them here. Perhaps the link at the bottom will help you get hooked up Mike.

This news update is copyright (c) Phil Melore. All rights reserved.

Any reproduction without the express written permission of Phil Melore

is strictly prohibited.

PLCS.net -- Your Personal PLC Tutor site

http://www.plcs.net

[email protected]

==================================================

PLCS.net, LLC

3 Windsor Garden Dr

New Windsor, NY 12553 USA

1-845-926-7745

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

http://www.aweber.com..........

EDIT:
Sorry Mike, the link was to my personal file and I had to delete it or everyone would have been able to muck with my mailing options.

Brian

Last edited:
elevmike said:
Hey, are there links to these mailings? I signed up a few times but I'm not getting them. The wireless topic is something that I'd be real interested in seeing.

Same as me ... I may have received one time ... no more...

Must add "check mail filter" to the my short list.

Phil ??????????

Since I've changed my e-mail about 2 years ago I haven't recieved any . I have tried and reset my account info, but to no avail.
I would like to get them again but I'm not sure what else to do myself.

Is there a way to view previous mailings???

Drewcrew6

Last edited:
Our web & mail server is Vero. They have blocked all incoming mail from aweber.com. I'm guessing this was in response to something not so good in the recent past....

tgreif said:
Somehow, I either missed or deleted the December 04 issue of Phil's e-news mailing that featured "Wireless No. 3" discussion. I have 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 of that series and have them archived. Does anyone have a copy of that installment they could forward to me?
I just emailed it to the address you have on file here at the forum.

tgreif said:
I've sent requests to [email protected] on two different occassions, requesting same but those requests have gone unanswered and not even acknowledged. I find that curious.
Sorry. I get many, many emails (~1000??) everyday. Mostly spam but a lot legitimate. I have real tight filters but sometimes they are too tight. I read and reply to the ones I get but I'm sure many slip through the cracks.
Hopefully you got it now. (it was the Bluetooth issue)
Enjoy,

elevmike said:
Our web & mail server is Vero. They have blocked all incoming mail from aweber.com. I'm guessing this was in response to something not so good in the recent past....

Newsletters are disappearing quickly these days because of all the spam. A large portion of the ones we send probably don't get through the various spam filters. It's a fact I have come to accept as a newsletter sender. RSS is an option but I don't believe it's mainstream yet.

Best recommendation is to subscribe via a hotmail or gmail address. Then at least you have some control over what gets filtered.