Analog output using Ladder - S7-300

tee

Hi,
I am using a Siemens S7-300 with an SM332. Programming with Step 7 Lite!

Is it possible to program the analog outputs using ladder diagrams?
If so, can you please provide an example?
A simple example of setting one of the outputs to 5V if possible (PLEASE)

Thanks,
Tee

Use the MOVE command and send a value of 13824 to PQWxxx (depending on the address of your analog output card) - this would give you some idea of how it works. By default the analogue scaling used is 0 to 27648 (which in your case, i'm assuming 0-10V, moving a value of 27648 would give you an output of 10v).

You would first need to configure the card in the HARDWARE manager to ensure the correct physical/electrical properties were selected.

Hope this helps.(y)

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a small programming task that I need help solving. I have to: * Create an analog input (4-20v)and a digital output * The analog...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. I have a problem with the encoder and PID. We need to turn an encoder controlled rollover. I am using...
Replies
Views
S7-315 I have inherited a job that someone else designed and started. It has Hydraulic Servos 0-10v from an analog OP card and Encoders back to an...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I was given a task to configure using level setpoint to have an output of 4-20ma equivalent using GE Fanuc 9070. Is this possible? If...
Replies
Views
I am working on my wiring diagram for my analog outputs. I am going to use a signal conditioner/ barrier to send intrinsically safe 4-20 mA to my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom