Please Help

If 20:40 then start timer
If timer timing then fan on

That isnt too complicated is it? Does it need to be simplified?

I love people asking for help, especially using the "my degree is at stake'...do the rest of you really want to work in the field with this type of person? The material is there, STUDY IT!! You may find that someone's life depends on wether or not you are qualified, and I'd hate for it to be mine in the balance.

On the other hand, if you need clarification, any of the members here would gladly help...

Greg,

Don't have a major right now. Am taking a class in PLC and VFD to get caught up with the times as an electrician.

Have a BS in environmental health and a MS in Industrial Hygiene and Safety. Dropped that career field after 20 years and return to electrical work. Good pay and all that, but I found I got too far from the tools and did not really enjoy it.

Dan

archer said:
please help with my program i posted earlier my degree is at stake
archer

use 16#0800 to indicate time on in hex and use 16#0820 to indicate time off in hex and use a compare box and compare against register WRF00E and tis will turn your output on and off hope this helps.

ps if settining up an on off timer is all you need for a degree these days i should go back to school.

I am curious

scairn said:
archer

use 16#0800 to indicate time on in hex and use 16#0820 to indicate time off in hex and use a compare box and compare against register WRF00E and tis will turn your output on and off hope this helps.

ps if settining up an on off timer is all you need for a degree these days i should go back to school.

Since no brand name of plc was mentioned in either post how do you know what references and register to use?