RSTrendX setup

I want to insert a RSTrendX graph into my Excel worksheet to graph/plot the value of 'N86:100' in a PLC program. I can not set up the Pens properly in RSTrendX. Is anyone familiar with that application?

Somewhat. DO you want to export the graph (uhhhh can you??) or the data recorded by the graph. IF a single value why not histogram.
As you can see am not expert at it am learning myself. BUT I did get data into Excel.
Give me an idea of how far along you are and maybe I can share the bit I know. More tomorrow.
Dan Bentler

RSTrend set up

I work at a distribution center and I am creating a HMI using Excel. I have over 2300 different adresses that I am monitoring in the Excel worksheet but I want to add a RSTrend graph to plot the speed of several of the Shipping Sorters as they start up and run. I can go to 'Insert' then 'Object' in Excel and add a RSTrend graph (Which is exactly the same as the one in RSLogix)However, I can not set up the pens to work correctly like they do in RSLogix. I know I need to set up a "Tag" name. But we do not use tags in our logic.

Well if you can get the data into Excel (which is what I need to get better at)
THEN
why not build the graph in Excel. Kind of a pain to do it when you have the graph in Trend I know, but you can do the colors in Excel and all that other fancy graphic stuff also.

Dan Bentler