Making addressing input using RS500 Logix

dbonniwell

I am a bit red-face when asking this, but with the AB RS500 Logix program, when I make an entry say like I:1/2, How do I get it the bit(Here 2) to end up under the ladder rung? It always ends up on top of the run looking like I entered it.
Does it matter?

It doesn't matter, but if you want the split line display:

Select the "View" pulldown and choose "Properties"
On the "Address Display" tab, change "Bit Address Format" to "Split Line"

addrdisp.jpg

🍻

-Eric

Eric

My thanks to you also. Did not know I had an option. Apparently software RS LOGIX (any of em so far) default to split line display. I find it confusing and think (for me) the single line would be better.

Different strokes for different folks ??
Dan Bentler

Similar Topics

Hi, I have seen a few post with similar topics and I have tried contacting the authors however I have not had any luck so I am posting this new...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I've created an FC that includes the blocks TCON, TDISCON, TSEND and TRCV. This block has to be as generic as possible across...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been working on a tool for my company that handles a specific task our company runs into often related to PLC's. This is a tool I...
Replies
Views
Hi, i need to make: 1- A PLC Program on Omron PLC CP2E-N using high speed counter E6C3-AG5B 360P/R 2M(Absolute) ,to Reject bottles on Conveyor...
Replies
Views
I was taught to go to Combined > Make Change > go to Offline > will prompt to save > Save > Exit out of program > will prompt to save again >...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom