ladder symbols

Badger

GX Developer v8...My ladder symbols do not appear in the tool bar at the top of the screen I have tried to restore them. View - Toolbar - LD symbol=x But they do not appear how can I restore them.

Last edited:
Tried that Dude. I placed the toolbars - ST, STD, SFC, PGM, and Project data all on the main screen but still no ladder symbols anywhere to be seen. I can only access the ladder symbols thro` the - EDIT - pull down menu. Strange one this!

Maybe it needs re-installing

But to be honest, I dont use the ladder toolbar at all.

After a while its very easy to remember the keys.

Go to tools - customise keys - chose medoc format.

You now have to memorise 6 keys

(using the number keys below the F keys)

1 = n/o contact -| |-
2 = n/c contact -|/|-
5 = line down |
6 = line across -
7 = coil -( )-
8 = instruction -[ ]-

with those you can build any ladder without using the mouse

Take time to memorise them and it will pay dividends

:)