I demand working ladder now!

Rod

I have a ThermoNuclearElectroHydroDynamicPulser.

I need the code by 8:00 AM

Uh, thanks

Sheesh!

(I'm sorry - don't clutter up any more)

Here are a few you can WORK ON

lg17.jpg

BTW here are some codes pertaining to ladders:
http://www.labsafety.com/refinfo/ezfacts/ezf132.htm

Last edited:
I'm pulling your legs.

Actually it is a ThermoNuclearMagnetoHydroDynamicPulser (I forgot the Magneto)

And appearantly these exist

Rod

Rod said:
Actually it is a ThermoNuclearMagnetoHydroDynamicPulser (I forgot the Magneto)Rod
Well, that's a completely different animal. How's about a nifty one-pushbutton flip flop to get you started?

More Info Please....

Rod said:
I have a ThermoNuclearElectroHydroDynamicPulser.

I need the code by 8:00 AM

Uh, thanks

Sheesh!

(I'm sorry - don't clutter up any more)
How do you expect us to meet this deadline, we have little or no information... is that 110vac 115 120 or 220 230 240?????
The pressure is too much.....o_O

ROD, I don't think anyone has taken this serious... But, we feel your pain... lol

Last edited:
Folks,
It was a kneejerk response on my part to people wanting the impossible (no info, immediate deadline, ETC)

Let this thread die!

I apologize for the cornfusion,

Rod

Rod said:
Folks,
It was a kneejerk response on my part to people wanting the impossible (no info, immediate deadline, ETC)

Let this thread die!

I apologize for the cornfusion,

Rod

Let it die, give up... No way there's still time.

But how does the cornfusion work into the ThermoNuclearElectroHydroDynamicPulser? I thought less stable components were needed for fusion reactions.