1771 communication error

huynt

Dear all. We use PLC5/40e for a appliction. We use Lithilium pin, without Memory card. With PLC/40e we use Ethernet port connect with RSview32 PC., Now, It have problem with PLC,PLC is shocked , program is empty.We can't ping Ip address of PLC. We use Bootp program, but did'nt recorgnize this PLC. Why do you know?.
Thanks.

That you know that the CPU is empty must mean that you have gone online via the serial port (channel 0), or the default DH+ port (channel 1A).

Set the IP address manually.
If not successful, try to clear the memory intentionally (remove battery, shutdown, wait 30 seconds, power up again, reinsert battery).

Similar Topics

Hi,I'm trying to migrate only CPU from PLC-5 to CLX and I/O modules are still PLC-5 series. I think, the migration works is almost done but I...
Replies
Views
HI FRIENDS I HAVE CONTROLLOGIX PROCESSOR WITH 1771 ACN 15(i.e. PLC-5 ADOPTER) AND 1794 ACN 15 (i.e. FLEX ADOPTER)ON A CONTROLNET NETWORK. MY...
Replies
Views
HI FRIENDS I HAVE CONTROLLOGIX PROCESSOR WITH 1771 ACN 15(i.e. PLC-5 ADOPTER) AND 1794 ACN 15 (i.e. FLEX ADOPTER)ON A CONTROLNET NETWORK. MY...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble communicating between an existing plc5/20 and a newly installed, in slot 16, basic module. The basic program was copied out...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody i want to know how can I Communicate 1771-0fe1 with SLC 5/03 over RIO. I HAve Written BTW for that in the Ladder with correct Rack...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom