Problem using SFC67 and SFC68 (x_get, x_put)

metaller

Hello there, i need a small help with using scf67 and 68 in s7-300 CPU connected to s7-200 CPU... How could i know when is the communication between these CPUs down?
Thanx for help...

You could put heart-beat bits into the data areas you are transferring. If the heart-beats stop changing then you know the comms is down. Note the heart beat must not change faster than half your comms rate to prevent aliasing.

thats exactly the problem... with this solution could i know if PLC is in stop mode, but when the communication crashes down, the last data transmitted from CPU are remembered and showed...

s7-200 - S7-300

You must write your code so these heartbeat bits are required to toggle every x number of milliseconds or a communication error will result

I've solved it... I'm writing to S7200 1 and 0 with 1s period, and then reading it in S7300. When a positive edge arrives i'm reseting one timer... When does not, timer elapses and a comm error is set...