Unlocking PLCs

RMA

Maybe I should read the posts before reading my PMs in future, I see this has alread been posted by Zerodevice himself amongst others.
With Mouse-over on the Edit Button, it says Edit/Delete message, but I can't find the delete option anywhere - can somebody enlighten me!

Last edited:
I created a test post in the practice area, then tried to delete it.

I could not do it. But you're correct the button does say "edit/delete". Maybe someone else knows the secret hand shake.

good catch

Ken Moore said:
I created a test post in the practice area, then tried to delete it.

I could not do it. But you're correct the button does say "edit/delete". Maybe someone else knows the secret hand shake.

It's not possible to delete your own thread... only edit. It IS possible to delete your own post if it's within 60 minutes of posting it.

Sorry for the confusion.

update...

OK. Now you can delete your own post OR thread you started if no one else has replied. 60 minutes is the time to edit/delete.

Enjoy,