Ethernet I/O Interface?

bone

Hello all,

I'm looking for an ethernet-based I/O interface with digital inputs and relay outputs. I looked at the AB 1734 Point IO series, but that seems to be proprietary. What I'd like to use would (ideally) have a .dll file for use with VB. There are many USB devices on the market that do what I want, but have had little luck finding something here in the states. Any ideas?

Bryan

Similar Topics

Hey Everyone, I need to Interface Ignition SCADA ethernet network to an Allen Bradley SLC5/04 Serial RS232 DF1. Has anyone out there found a low...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm trying to find documentation on how to interface a NP1L-ET1 EtherNet module which resides on a Fuji PLC backplane. There doesn't...
Replies
Views
How to Interface the Printer with Controllogix L62 via a AB Generic Ethernet Module Hai All, I Need to interface a Generic Printer with the...
Replies
Views
I'd like to add a PLC-5/20 to our existing ethernet network, this seems like an economical solution. I'm only needing to view and modify ladder...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have here an AB PLC system including: - 1768-L43 CompactLogix PLC processor, firmware upgraded to 20,12 - 1768-ENBT Ethernet scanner...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom