ANY Pointer, SFC83 and OB1

AndreasK

Hello altogether

I would like to pass on some expirience I made the last few days.

I buildet an Anypointer using Lokaldaten :

// U M 21.0

// SPB end7

//Typ 1002 =Byte

L W#16#1002

T LW 0

//Anzahl Byte (Number of Byte)

L 20

T LW 2

//DB Nummer (DB Number)

L 302

T LW 4

//Bereichszeiger (pointer)

L P#DBX 0.0

L DB402.DBD 74

SLD 3

OD DW#16#84000000

T LD 6

NOP 0

After this Network I started the SFC83 Read DB from MMC.

Everything worked fine. After this i called up an other FC in OB1 using the same Type of pointer and nothing worked anymore. So in the first Line of the second FC I put in BEA (End absolut), but this did`nt help.

So what I´m trying to say is:

1.When calling a Fc even with no Code at all the Lokaldaten a not longer valid anymore.

2.The SFC83 takes a couple of PLC Cycles and in each cycle needs the Values at his Inputs again he does not save where he startet and so on.

Sorry fort he german coding.

Andreas (still learning to post)