CX programmer version 5

gordie

Hi All;

I have aquired a c200h Omron and with the groups help was able to figure out how to communicate with it (needed to rewire cable) Anyway in getting this together I was given a copy of cx programmer version 5 which will read and transfer the plcs contents but when I want to save, it tells me that this feature has been disabled I have an unregistered version and must contact the vendor. Is there any way around this as I hate to have to buy the software until I get a little practice in the operation as I am a complete newbie to plcs'. Thanks for anything - Gordie

i don't remember dealing with activation of any kind on omron products but maybe version you have is possibly only a demo.
you could always concact omron, hire a contractor or buy new licence...

Hello gordie,

You will almost certainly be running CX-Programmer in demo mode.
This means (as you already have found out) you cannot save your programs, and neither can you print them.
The rest of CX-Ps functionality is available to you.

panic mode said:
you could always concact omron, hire a contractor or buy new licence...

Yep!
Regards
Paulus