WinCC option compare with RSSQL

huynt

Dear all.
Before, we used RSviewSE view data from controllogix, RSSQL for bi-direction transaction with SQL server used stored procedure.
Now, We want to use S7-300 and plan to use WinCC V6.0 for view data from PLC. We want to use software same as RSSQL but i don't know Siemens have option same as RSSQL of Rockwell. Help me!.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello Friends I have installed WinCC Flexible 2008 SP5 Update 2. I have open the software, but the Transfer option does not appear. Is It...
Replies
Views
Lanch the wincc RT without using the "autostart" option, creating Desktop icon Dear Experts, I'm using the Scada -Wincc Runtime V7.4 SP1. Is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need recommendation for a best solution of trending data on the PC. We have a S7-300 with a PN port and S7-300 with DP/MPI port. We would...
Replies
Views
Dear all. We need a WinCC Option or other program for Truck loading automation system. This program transact between S7-300( use CP5611 card) and...
Replies
Views
Dear all. Do you know different between WinCC and WinCC Server option?. When use WinCC server. When i use WinCC Redundancy, I need to use WinCC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom