GE Fanuc PID

Unregistered

U
Hi Folks

For GE Fanuc PID Parameter Proportional Gain, Derivative Gain and Integral Rate is in Interger Format but not Real ??

If In Interger how the PID could hander a decima value??
How is the accuacy.. ?

Regards

You can get enough resolution with integers, but you have to scale properly. For example, if you have a 0-15 psig value you can mak 1500 equal 15 psi, effectively giving you two decimal places. I've used the GE PID loop with a sensor that was 0 to 5 ppm range, and it worked just fine scaling it this way.

Similar Topics

Old Allen Bradley guy here: I used to have a SCL or SCP and then a PID tuner block to use. Here in the FANUC ladder world I have not been able to...
Replies
Views
I have a GE Fanuc 90-30 with an IC693CPU341 CPU and IC693PWR321 Power supply. The past few weeks it has caused me to become much greyer. I had to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I work mostly with AB products and have been given the task of adding a PID block to a GE 90-30 plc to control an analog output based...
Replies
Views
I have to program two PID loops where the two loop outputs feed into a low signal selector (LSS) before driving the final control valve. I need a...
Replies
Views
I'm having a problem with a PID control loop I'm troubleshooting. It's a pretty simple machine that unrolls wire from 1 roll then rewinds it on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom