D-Sub Right-Angle Adapter

bernie_carlton

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Does anyone know of a source of right-angle D-Sub M-F adapters? (Display mounted too close to control buttons for proper access by communication and programming cables.)

Are we talking 9 pin, 15 pin, 25, or 37 pin or a combo?
Check with Newark, not sure about having the adapter but probably have a right angle connector.

I'm thinking that if the RA adapters don't exist then I'll probably have to do with a couple of IDC connectors with a short piece of flat cable. Ah, well.

You know, I was looking for these a LONG time ago, Bernie. I wanted them for the EZ-Touch panels. I don't use the EZ-Touches anymore, but in the interum, I FOUND A SOURCE FOR THE CONNECTORS!... (y)

L-com makes them for DB9 and DB15-HD, left or right exit as well. THIS link should take you to that page, but if not, you can navigate to the D-subminiature/Adapters section from the main page. They're cheap too!... :cool:

🍻

-Eric