new parts for Siemens 505 family.

Siemens has officially discontinued manufactoring of the 505 line. However they still have inventory, and will continue to sell items until the inventory is depleted. You can also buy some I/O modules from Control Technologies. There are also many sources for used/refurbished. I can provide links if you are interested.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a question, especially for european people. I've heard that there are Siemens distributors that sell with larger discounts then...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
I am looking at an application where I will need to detect small hairline cracks in stamped metal parts. The sensing will need to be done in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I searched in forum but haven't found anything similar.. I am looking for Eplan .edz files/macros. I don't have access to data portal so maybe...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a 5 Hp SEW Eurodrive motor S.O.# 87.8070060501.0002.22.90 KA67/T motor. I'm trying to find the Terminal Block that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom