Re: AD’s DirectSoft32 with Excel and Recipes:

Re: AD’s DirectSoft32 with Excel and Recipes:

Gentlemen:

I have 150 Recipes with 10 ingredients each. Is there a way to fill the values for these recipes inside an Excel CVS and imported to DirectSoft32.

Lately I have been using the “Import Element Documentation” for the variables nickname wiring info and description.

Question:

Can I use Excel to insert the Variable data? I know that if I’m connected to the PLC I can use a Data Window and insert the values for each of the ingredients; the problem is that this window will only accept 99 entries and I have close to 1,500.

Can anyone recommend an easy way to do this?

Thanks all

Andy

Similar Topics

Hello, In uni, ive only seen 2 kinds of PLC and softwares those are Allen bradley and siemens, now I go used to SPC commands on RsLogix for...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to accomplish an off-delay timer in Automation Directs Directsoft32 software?
Replies
Views
I have ben unable to locate a user manual for DirectSoft32was wondering if someone has ran across one and can direct me in the right spot i tried...
Replies
Views
I have Direct logic 06 plc and its installed on com4, but directsoft 32 programm shows only two port(com1 and com2)how i can see com4. I can not...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know when AD will store the ladder logic along with comments and nicknames to the PLC? This way I don’t have to carry around the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom