Excel VBA for SLC

Alan Case

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi, does anyone have an excel spreadsheet with an embedded VBA function to write to an SLC using RSLinx.
The help file of RSLinx explains how to do a write to the data table but it would save me a lot of reading if someone had some sample code for me.

Thanks in advance. Alan Case

Alan you can also find some examples in RSLinx.

Start RSLinx and open Help.

Under the Index Tab type VB - then double click on VB examples. There are some Excel examples shown there.

Under the Contents tab, expand the How To chapter. Expand Using OPC. The object model is deiscribed there.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Thanks Alaric. I have already seen the help files.
I am pressed for time and my VB is minimal. Was hoping someone has already done this. Dash, I will check the knowledge base.
Regards Alan