PLC Introduction

sharp_in1008

Hi,
I am absolutely new to the PLC's. I am interested in learning more about the systems like DCS and PLC's which gather information from machines/equipment and thereafter it can be transmitted to the PC.
I would like to learn about the hardware, software, compatibility, protocols etc. I would be grateful if you guys couldpoint me to relevant resources.
ciao
sharpy

Similar Topics

Has anybody taught beginning PLC classes at a technical school or community college? I am looking for a good textbook that won't be too expensive...
Replies
Views
Hello, everyone. I've been trying to wrap my brain around this for a few hours now - doing all the research. I am looking to control a heater...
Replies
Views
Hello, (It's long, so bear with me) First post, by way of introduction I am fairly new to the world of automation but have been reading just...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I want to learn about interfacing and control programming between robots and machine tools. Are there any good practical introductory...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have to train my technicians & electricians the basics of PLC as soon we will be having new PLC based edible oil refinary. These...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom