B&R error

hazey

Guys I have a B&R plc I think it is a CP40 cpu. It is coming up with an error sometimes of 907 on the led display, does anyone know what this may be?

thanks
hazey

Hi

i know the faults 905 and 910 is faulty eprom, and 907 maybe but im not sure. btw i have lots of Multicontrol racks and cards if anybody need.

Jack

B&R PLC info

Hi

We have some B&R PLC's fitted to Krones labelling machines. Anybody got any info on B&R PLC's, manuals, web site etc.?

Regards Homer

Paul
Thanks for the link, much appreciated. I've read most of your posts with interest as you have good experience with Siemens, Krones machines and most machines from europe use Siemens PLC's.

PS I read sometime time earlier you mentioned moving from Thamesport to work somewhere elsewhere. Everything working out OK for you?

Thanks again, Homer

Rack Failure said:
I read sometime time earlier you mentioned moving from Thamesport to work somewhere elsewhere.

Ah, well, there's a story behind that....

Just to say I am still employed at Thamesport, but with a nice pay rise! (y)

Paul