wizcon 7.02 windows os change

sapoleon

hi,

we are changing a machine, where we have running a wizcon 7.02 project on winnt 4.0 to a new machine with win2k.
the problem that we found is with the fonts, the wizcon program is all in hebrew, but when we wanted to run it in win2k, we only see garbage.
does anyone had a problem like that, maybe with other langage, and how i can solve it, ... without going title to title changing the fonts....

thanks

Similar Topics

I have a customer running the above. Its about a 10-15 year old installation. They would like to upgrade the SLC 5/05. I would probably use...
Replies
Views
Good Evening, Any Wizcon users on here that would be willing to verify a project for me? I have a customer with a Wizcon system that we are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a client who has a very old (20+yr) SCADA system. It used to be called Wizcon but I think it is now rebadged as ControlMaestro. Im...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to add a new S7-1200 PLC to a network. Wizcon is the SCADA system and already communicating with quite a few PLC types using...
Replies
Views
hi my app. is- i have pc that on him i install simatic net opc server. and wizcon hmi. and plc s7 315 2dp with network card cp 343-1. i have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom