Omron Sysmac 20

stvsas

I have just been given a project to do with a sysmac 20. In the manual it states that internal relays are channels 12 to 15. But in the examples it uses 1000 as an internal relay, which has me a little confused. I would think if I needed a relay that the first one would be 1200, 1201... etc. Has any one here have any experience with these critters? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
stv

OK OK I went to the appendix and it gives the internal relays as 1000 to 1800. I feel stupid for posting this before i checked the appendix.
stv

Similar Topics

I took an online course but don't remember covering this. How do I access the system clock in a compare instruction? I want to turn on an output...
Replies
Views
I come from an AB background. My current job has a lot of Omron devices. We have a couple systems with NX102's with numerous IO link devices...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am trying to program a function block to copy the variables obtain from Ethercat into a structure on a NX1P2. Since I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am attempting to sort a selection list via 'part-selection' buttons. Ex. a certain type of model is selected, I only want to have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I have an issue with some Omron CP1L-E PLC's. They're connected to get the info from production machines, but I've noticed that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom