Who can help me about Galileo (microinnvation)?

szzlz

Hi,

I want to download a project form the mc2 touchscreen through the ethernet use Galileo.I use the ping command,shows the communication is good , but i also can not download the project .Show can not find the project .Maybe my ftp path is setted fail, but i dont know how to set it ok. Who can help me .
Thank you .

When you set up your FTP path, it needs to be set to

\Storage Card

You also have to start the FTP server on the panel. There is a button on the back of the panel labeled "download" Pressing this will close the runtime application and bring you back to Windows CE. From there you have to find the FTP program and start it.

Under the Help Menu, there is a selection for Micropanel with Windows CE topics.

Of course, I am assuming you have a CE panel but I think those are the only ones that allows ethernet download. Also, it would be good to know the version of Galileo you have. I have 4.20.12. Alos, my experience is with the MOeller MV4 units but I believe these are the same thing.

Hope this helps

Last edited: