analog blocktransfer 1794 from 1746

mswarth105

analog blocktransfer for a rio module would like a example this is for a slc 500 processor using a scanner module to a rio rack 1794
taking in 0-10 and taking out 0-10. eventually there will be a panelview with a keypad and the output 0-10 will go to a portional valve.

Go to: [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]http://support.rockwellautomation.com/knowledgebase/
and do a search for Block transfers with the SLC. Be aware that you SLC must an "enhanced" model and series "C" or later to support block transfers.
[/size][/font]

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom