Pneumatic screw driver

tbone

Hello to all!
I've been using pneumatic screw drivers for several years now and, I've tried several different methods of monitoring revolutions during screw drive cycles. Presently I'm using gear type collars and a 8mm prox to count revolutions. This works OK but without going to DC type drivers I still have issues where the driver(s) fault out due to over or under the specified limit settings. I'm wondering around this world of collecting samples of 10-screw cycles, and let the plc AB/1500 average them up and change the limits on the limiters every 10-screw cycles. If this is possible can someone point me in the right direction as to setup the plc. Thanks in advance for any help.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I'm working on an air logic system where I want to detect when an air motor activates. When an air motor activates does it draw more...
Replies
Views
I have an actuator operating a clamp that requires PLd/SIL3, I’ve seen some SMC double valves with feedback, but they are described as dump...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, i have pretty basic/ dump question, can someone help me to figure out how to read/ what is this? i assume it is solenoid vavle...
Replies
Views
If anyone has any information on how this sensor operates or has one they would be willing to sell, need it ASAP. Old machine is down because of...
Replies
Views
I am looking for different solution on controlling a pneumatic Cylinder move at preset positions. One of the solutions is to use 5 magnetic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom