Basic pneumatic question

sanoflex

Dear experts,

i have pretty basic/ dump question, can someone help me to figure out how to read/ what is this?

i assume it is solenoid vavle, do i have right?

Screenshot_1.png

I think it is the two coils on a 5/3-way solenoid valve.
And it is integrated into a valve block with a fieldbus interface, hence the outputs Q289.0 and Q289.1.

MPA-2 refers to the 20mm block type so I suspect it is a 5/3 valve as it's size is small & no motor would fit into it.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a noob question regarding data handling from sensors. I understand configurations and I/O mapping sensor input/output variables...
Replies
Views
Hello I am new here and new to PLC's, I wrote this program for a class that I am taking and my local tech school. The description is switch 7 will...
Replies
Views
Hello I am new here and new to PLC's, I wrote this program for a class that I am taking and my local tech school. The description is switch 7 will...
Replies
Views
I’m a bit stuck on HMI (KTP-1200) programming… See the picture attached. The PASS or FAIL box should only appear when the toggle switch is...
Replies
Views
Hey Programmers, Heres todays puzzle I was trying to solve... I have a Modbus TCP network with two Modicon M221 controllers live on my work bench...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom