WinAC RTX using SFC's to Retain Data

CharlesM

Has any one used SFC83(READ_DBL) and SFC84 (WRIT_DBL) to save DB's? I want to back up a DB so I can reload when needed.

I seem to be getting bad data in the DB when the computer is not shut down correctly. Anyone else had this problem?

You should back up your DB only once in a while at every part once (kinda like 60 seconds or more). If you back it up every scan you will **** the harware very quicly.

I used it 2 or 3 years ago with AC and LC (that virus that made my life hell; S7 5.2 that distroyed 2 computers one was distroyed by software and the other by a screwdriver through the screen; and many hardrives) in combination with PowerChute (UPS by APC) and OB100. I remember burning a few things. My point? Use the UPS.