FlyWheel

Alan Case

Lifetime Supporting Member
A while ago someone here posted a link to a program called flywheel which allowed a scroll mouse to work in RSLogix products. It works quite well but I cannot register the product to get rid of the popups. The web page for registration now belongs to another company, the emails bounce back and from what I can tell the company that owns the product does not exist anymore. Has anyone managed to register the product and has a valid link for this but if not is there a crack or a work around or a serail number I can use. I am quite willing to register (it is only $10) but if there is no way to do this then I see nothing wrong with alternative methods. Regards Alan Case

Alan,
Any chance you could post the link or send it to me since there has been a lot of talk about that issue?
I have an issue on one my computers with the scrolling.

Thanks,
Bob O.

Alan and Mickey,
Thanks for the links.

In the link Mickey provided there is software called RegClean, has anyone used programs like this and if so what is your opinion or recommendation?

Thanks,
Bob O

RegClean at one time was offered by MS in a Powertoys add-on package, worked great with 9x and NT. Regclean was a 3rd party program and for whatever reason MS stopped offering it about the time they released Win2K.

I would use any registry cleaning tools offered with caution. After installing and using it once, it infected my browser with annoying popups warning you there is problem with your registry, visit this website and so on. [So many generous offers].

At last I have to stop the pop ups with formatting of the hard disk and reloading the softwares.