ControlLogix Redundant

JamesWSY

I have redundant controllogix with panelviewplus 1500 (2711-RN15S, firmware rev 3.04), ENBT series A that located at both local chassis (primary and secondary). Panelview plus connected to ENBT module. We have problem with digital I/O update is slower about 30 sec(no problem with analog I/O - update rate is faster). Ho to solve this problem?
Thank you.
James

Similar Topics

I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
I have a L82 system setup redundant that i need to download a lot of programs to in a critical environment. What is the process to do this and...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, We have a Control logic chassis with an EN2T module for the local Panel View HMI module. Now the client asked for a redundant...
Replies
Views
I have a Redundant ControlLogix L61 System running on firmware 16.52. There is an existing ControlNet network for the ControlLogix IO bases but we...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need help troubleshooting time sync. My setup is redundant L72 Controllogix with 2 processor racks and 1 RIO rack with 1756HP-TIME module...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom