Servos and Frequency converters

JIMCON

Hello all :)

I wonder is someone here knows where i can find info about how Serovs and Frequency converters work with plc`s

// Jim

Hi,
try to find in a documentation about frequency converters. I read a docs for ET200S FC and micromaster, there is everything how it works. About servo I don't know, but there must be also something on siemens' www.

Ok Viele danke Martin.

Im just interessted in some basics how the PLC is controling them.
if there´s som kind of a special program block in the PLC.
I have never worked with Servos and FQ´s before.
I know how FQconvertes and servos work but not how to control them..
:)

There is also how to control them. I am pretty sure, that there is a free software called Starter to commisioning FCs. Maybe this help you also:).

Grüß:)

Martin