plc's

tom

T
hello was jus wondering if anyone had any information on the operationl characteristics of the CPU.
thnx

Not only do we have information on the operational characteristics of the CPU, we also know the answers to most of the other questions on the HNC exam.

But most of here won't just give out the answers. If you have the nerve to keep posting, we'll ask you to tell us what you already know. Then we'll show you where your knowledge is shaky or your reasoning is flawed and we'll try to point you in the right direction.

If you're really interested in learning about PLCs, you'll find plenty of people here willing to help.

If all you care about is a good grade on your exam, you'll find nothing but scorn.

The next step is up to you. Try reading the tutorial on the site. Order a copy of the book. Tell us what you already know (or think you know) about how a PLC works.