ATS using a PLC

Alibaba07

I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the PLC should send signal to the generator set with the capability to power the load stored before the outage to start. Also, when the load demand increases/decreases the PLC should send signal to the appropriate generator set to start and turn off the other generator set.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm currently programming a MicroLogix 1400 in RSLogix Micro, and I'm trying to put data into FIFO queues. Would you know how to use the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using the vHMI AB ethernet communication DLL and when I read floats, it keeps it in the IEEE-754 32 bit form. So when the PLC has 1835.19...
Replies
Views
Title says most of it. I have a module mismatch error in a Logix PLC (v30.11). The setup is for a standard I/O module, but the installed card is a...
Replies
Views
I have been tasked with adding a remote display on top of cabinet to display current speed/RPMs of machine.(using 4-20ma control). Is there a way...
Replies
Views
so after a previous thread about the panelview 1200. I figured everything out that I needed to get working with it. I've got the RIO discrete...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom