external monitor to view stats from panelview HMI

Can you elaborate? I would like to keep systems intact and add necessary component to send VGA/HDMI signal to monitor for visibility by management team.

A VGA or HDMI monitor is dumb, there must be something smart that computes info from PLCs in order to send it the to the monitor. Here is where weintek boxes can do their jobs.

Panelview terminals do not have VGA or HDMI output.

A VGA or HDMI monitor is dumb, there must be something smart that computes info from PLCs in order to send it the to the monitor. Here is where weintek boxes can do their jobs.

Panelview terminals do not have VGA or HDMI output.

This is what drove me to ask for solutions...The headless unit I am getting to prove out and demonstrate looks to be more than capable, have tons of old monitors that are perfect displays to mount up for visibility...hoping that once I show them extended capabilities for MQTT, etc, that instead I can just put their cells into system so they can call up any number of machines instead of having to "Walk the floor". I agree that info is the king of operation data and having it on demand would make life easier. Thanks for the input.

Pat

Hi

just in case you are struggling on how to retrieve data from B&R PLCs, you may want to check out pltrend.at.

Connect via PVI to PLC and stream to MQTT broker.

This solution already saved some people the day :)

Regards
Manfred