Telemcanique PLC documentation

elkawafi

Hi Every body

I start learn the programming and the network for the Telemcanique PLC types (TSX PMX model 40), TSX 57.
The new work connection involved the following : Fipway, TSX FBC 10/FBC 20 interface boards, and TSX SCM 21.6 channel 1 unit-telway bis.

I do apprciated if any of you can provide some document (Manual, book, etc) that will help me understanding the programming and network connections for this type of the PLCs.

Thank you for your help in advance:confused:

Elkawafi

Hi Jim Dunger
Thank you for your replay, hover i tried to get manuals from the site www.telemecanique.com. but most of them were in french lanaguague. could you please send my any manual if you have, and thank you in advance. My email address [email protected]
Regarding the network, i would like to have info. on both FIPway and Unitelway

Thank you for your help and assitance

Elkawafi