need help for a UPS please

catalin78

Hello!

Sorry for this off topic message , but i don't know where to ask ,
I need a service manual for UPS POWERWARE 9150 three phase .
I searched the net and could't find schematics .
If anybody has some schematics on these model or a similar one please help me .
Please give me an advice on o forum dedicated to this matter .
Thanks a lot.

I would check with the local EATON supplier, this appears to be an Eaton product.

It would surprise me if a "service" manual was available. I assume it is not working properly and you are looking for the schematics etc.

As a long time Best Power/Powerware customer, I can tell you that you will never get the manual.
The service manual is only available to authorized service contractors (People who have been trained by Powerware).

Powerware service calls are expensive, so what we have done is purchase a maintenace agreement with an authorized local repair service.