wta- start plc career like u guys ! :)

crying_baby

hi.. i would like to seek some advice on whether where should i start off with my career to be in line with you ppl.

if i simply apply a work outside(usually a factory environment), electrical eng. i would be asssingment with production supervisory work. what i know is tht this scope of work include targeting production outputs, inptus, and very less, involvaes troubleshooting plcs etc and machinese. ( i got various offers in this area thts y i summarize it here). so now i was wondering whetehr is this the right place to start off as my application is on automation and machines certainily i would like to be involves and learn more about plc hands on along the way but. . again, is this the right position tos tart?

well i got to admit tht, its hard to get a job is i specifically, aimed for a particular area, as this might just b a diploma holder's scope of work in my country tho.

help! i would reli appreciate if you could advice me on this!!

thank you in advance. and haf a nice day!!