RSView32 Problem

hhuong

Hi All,

Here is my scenario:

I had couple Allen Bradley PLC5/30s and SLC5/04s. All the PLCs are networking (daisy-chained) together using DH+. I also have a ControlLogix chassis filled with only 1756-ENBT and 1756-DHRIO. One end of the DH+ network are connected to 1756-DHRIO. Then a typical ethernet cable are connected between 1756-ENBT and a switch.

When I try to get online with one of the PLC in the DH+ network, I normally connect my laptop to the switch with the right IP address and I can see all the PLC node appear in RsLinx through Ethernet driver.

In RSView32, I try to monitor some bits in the PLCs. But I don't know how to establish the Channel and Node in RSView32. Does anyone experience this scenario before?

Appreciate and Thanks for all the help

Similar Topics

Hi,everyone! First of all,sorry for my bad english. Secodly, I'm just starting to work with PLC and RSVIEW32. So, i have a problem with trend. It...
Replies
Views
iam using rsview32 for SLC500/5 processor.we have 9 motors to control in the process.suppose if motor 6 trips, iam getting alarm as if 7 trips. i...
Replies
Views
hello, i am new here and have this problem that have driven me crazy, i have a lot of string edits in one display to control all the string...
Replies
Views
RSVIEW32 application that has uses a VB6 application along with it and it hangs when running. You get a message that Real Time Data Monitor has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am encountering a "Fail to Update source DSN!" error message when starting the rsview project ("hmi.rsv" file). Previously the same...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom