Problem with trend rsview32

scar15

Hi,everyone!
First of all,sorry for my bad english. Secodly, I'm just starting to work with PLC and RSVIEW32. So, i have a problem with trend. It started with the loss of electricity and restarting the computer. I have a problem with incorrect displaying of graphics(trend).
PLC error was reset. Computer was restart. However, problem with graphic still on the display.
What could be the problem ?

PM:Screenshot of display in this message

31570778.jpg

Hope you can help me,thank you!

Do you have a picture of how you expect it to look? Or can you make a sketch of that?

Don't apologize for your English; it is better than my Russian ;)!

Thank you all, James answer is correct. However, all settings are reset when the project is closed and must be set again. Is there a solution to this problem?