projects on plc

yankeeamit

sir I am doing final year engineering. i want to make a major project on PLC.The cost should be between 15000-20000 rupees(326-435 US Dollars).But i am not able to select any specific project till now.can u please tell me some specific projects(applications)

greetings yankeeamit,

we need more information ... do you already have the PLC hardware and the programming software? ...

post a list of the resources (specific brands and model numbers, etc.) that you have available ... and tell us what type of PLC subjects you've already studied ...

frankly though, I'm not sure how much of a "major project" you will be able to accomplish with the budget that you mentioned ... but tell us more and we'll try to come up with something ... it would also be a good idea to mention your deadline too ...

and welcome to the forum ...

This would be a good general starter kit for the price range you gave. It wouldn't handle very much I/O, but would give you a good taste for what a PLC can do.

plc-starter-kit.gif