PLC Projects

QasimFSH

Hi All,

Foa, I will like to thank everybody here for the technical support I have received from you guys so far. Secondly, I will like to now introduce myself as a subcontractor dealing with Industrial Automation.

I will like my core expertise as PLC programming, SCADA integration and use of Microscan Vision system. If anyone of you need any such services for your facilities, or anyone wants to sublet any task, please contact me. I assure you guys that all the quality standards will be met, as well as being my service fee will be within reason too.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

+61488740515
[email protected]

Thanks again.

Similar Topics

Good Day Friends! I really want to advance in PLC Programming like our guys here in this forum, and I'm Pleading to all friends here to help by...
Replies
Views
hi, How to get home based PLC & HMI programming projects? thanks
Replies
Views
hi, is there anyone in this forum who works PLC,HMI,SCADA programming projects as a online freelancer? thanks
Replies
Views
Hi Anybody can share any documents or link for sample plc projects and application examples ? For example, pump sequential start/stop, Robot pick...
Replies
Views
I was wondering what PLC solutions you guys would suggest when a customer is "budget conscious". Now I realize that's kind of an odd question to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom