Flex I/O & ControlNet

MWiege

I am using a AB 120V 16-point output module on a FlexI/O drop (1794-OA16) that is on a ControlNet adapter. The problem is if I configure the card as discrete (ie. O:030/00) the card does not function. In order to actually work it has to be configured as a separate connection in the RSNetworx and addressed as a integer (ie N50:0/00. My version of RSNetworx is 3.23 but I have the only EDS file for that module. Is there some way to get the module to function addressed as a discrete module?

Similar Topics

Hello all. Been reading for a long time, 1st real post. AB was unable to help me beyond "Yeah, that's old, we think you should upgrade..." which...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to add a powerflex 4m VSD onto a controlnet network, at the moment we have a powerflex 40 with an controlnet comm's card 22-comm-c...
Replies
Views
I've got 7 Powerflex 700 drives running a varying number of motors on each drive. I have one drive that is consistently running higher speed than...
Replies
Views
I have read several posts where Ken Roach warns of using not-start, as your stop condition, and how asynchronous IO updates may result in a failed...
Replies
Views
We recently had a drive failure and was shocked to find (insert sarcastic laugh) that we didn't have one in stock. The drive was an EC model with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom