Fix32 + opc communication

Hello guys.

Is there anything distinct from regular SCADA, OPC communication and fix32 + OPC communication. Because only Digital Register and Analog Register blocks are communicating through OPC(RSLinx). No other block is communicating to PLC.
I'm using Fix32 7.0, PLC is controllogix.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Fix32 does not support OPC, you must use a 3rd party driver. What driver are you using?

Why use OPC at all, why not just use the Fix32 driver for RSLinks, it's called ABR.

I disagree Ken, as I pointed out on another forum the OPC driver does work with FIX32. I know the release notes say iFIX but it works. Under known issues there is a statement which says:

Digital register and Analog register blocks in iFIX databases do not support exception base processing. The OPC client

does not support using Text block with exception based processing.

But there is nothing wrong with the ABR driver.