RSLogix 500 Need help for 15 car parking space code or ladder logic

amir1967

How to write a programme to control 15 parking car space. If 15 car parking space is full the parking barial will no left unless any car is exit from parking space
We are dealing with a simple system that can control 15 car at the maximum. Each time a car enters, PLC automatically adds it to a total sum of other cars found in the garage. Each car that comes out will automatically be taken off. When 15 cars park, a signal will turn on signalizing that a garage is full and notifying other drivers not to enter because there is no space available.

first step: make a complete list of all of your I/O connections ...

example:

O:1/0 = motor to open entry gate

O:1/1 = red “FULL” lamp

I:2/0 = photoeye for car entering garage

I:2/1 = photoeye for car leaving garage

once you’ve listed your I/O points, post whatever programming code you have written so far - even if it’s only one rung - and even if it’s wrong ...

and welcome to the forum ...

Use a count up and count down counter, when ever a car enters the parking lot use the photo cell at the entry to add 1 to the counter and when ever a car leaves the parking lot use the photocell at the exit to sub one from the counter, so you know exactly how many cars are inside in every moment. When there are 15 cars use the DN bit from the counter to signal that the parking lot is full.

I'm talking about AB PLC's.

password finding

dear sir i want to change some rung but due to password i am not able to do please help me for finding password or how to upload that program of rung.

thanks

minerwak

Ron Beaufort said:
first step: make a complete list of all of your I/O connections ...

example:

O:1/0 = motor to open entry gate

O:1/1 = red “FULL” lamp

I:2/0 = photoeye for car entering garage

I:2/1 = photoeye for car leaving garage

once you’ve listed your I/O points, post whatever programming code you have written so far - even if it’s only one rung - and even if it’s wrong ...

and welcome to the forum ...
I'm really disappointed in Ron this time.

How in the world did you forget the two most important outputs?

1) Coffee pot
2) Television

(Both located in parking attendant's cubicle.)

Also wouldn't hurt to have tilt switch on chair programmed to sound alarm to wake up the attendant in case he falls asleep...

Seriously, everyone have a safe and happy New Years! Based on the posts I've read this past year, this is easily accomplished by staying away from PLC's until January 2nd.

minerwak said:
dear sir i want to change some rung but due to password i am not able to do please help me for finding password or how to upload that program of rung. thanks minerwak

Did the plc ask for any clues, such as "What is your favorite color?"

Did it offer to send it to your e-mail address?

If it asks for $$$, think twice.

Remember, NEVER EVER send cash via e-mail!