Does any one knows if MEDOC works on Win ME/ Win Xp

Deep_arvind

Hi there,
this is my first posting to this site, i guess i will find a solution to my problem.... the thing is that , we are trying to connect a mitsi (A3A/A2N/A1 CPU) to a PC using the required cables and stuff , the thing is that we are using MEDOC 2.4...and for now we are not able to get connected. WE ARE USING WINDOWS XP. We know that MEDOC is DOS based , but the thing is that i just want to clearify that can we be able to communicate the above PLC using MEDOC using XP .

Similar Topics

Replies
Views
I have a 06 AD PLC and I need to add values which are greater than 9,999, so I’m using 60 double words starting at V4000. I did the code using the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone knows if I can read this ONLINE, is there any archive somewhere? ================================================== ((((((( P L C...
Replies
Views
This a a Total Control HMI Screen. This error appear once in a while specially in very hot day temps.
Replies
Views
Does anyone knows what does the byte "30" at the end of a password byte array means? hi, i'm making a tool to write and read to the nais plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom